A Monitored Jamestown Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Leaking Before It Becomes A Problem
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are everyday worries that can cause serious water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are also the problems that you notice much too late. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can create major concerns if not addressed quickly.
But, when you incorporate a Jamestown monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or pooling water before it becomes a catastrophe. The easy-to-install wireless system notifies you to the first signs of water with a loud alarm and a message to your cell phone. Your ADT team will also inform you when your flood sensor triggers.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Jamestown?
You never expect to go down the steps to discover that your basement is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Fortunately, a Jamestown flood detector can recognize water problems before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s what you should know:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The smart sensor discerns running or pooling water instead of humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Smart sensors have wireless functionality and a 4-year lithium battery. So, feel free to place them near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Sump pump failures and leaks seem to always happen when you're away from home. If your Jamestown flood detector finds a water issue, it will send an emergency alert to your mobile device.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: In addition to an intense alarm system and emergency messages to your cell phone, your smart device will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring professionals will notify you immediately and assist you as needed.
ADT Control App Makes Your Jamestown Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Time is of the essence when excessive water is detected in your home. With the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when emergency assistance comes to your location. Using these systems is helpful when you’re home, but vital when you’re miles away. With a monitored Jamestown flood detector you have the ability to:
- Get a notification on your phone when excessive water is detected.
- Unlock doors remotely and turn off alarm systems for emergency response teams.
- Increase your home’s temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Scan high-definition video from your home surveillance to find points of entry and evaluate remediation needs.
- Stay in constant contact with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll assist you in finding the perfect package to match your property needs. Just call (601) 292-9548 today or send in the online form to get a free estimate.